Winnie Palmer Hospital Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Winnie Palmer Hospital. Winnie Palmer Hospital jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Winnie Palmer Hospital job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Winnie Palmer Hospital at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Rapid Response Nurse (Must have 1 or more years of experience) Winnie Palmer Women's Triage - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: The Winnie Palmer Women's Triage department is current seeking a Rapid Response Nurse for our VFT Night shift position with the following: Education/Training Graduate of an approved school of nursing Licensure/Certification Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS certification. ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. Experience Twelve months hospital RN experien...
Reference Code: 121745
- Rapid Response Nurse WPH Women's Triage Unit night - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Women's Triage Unit provides quality 24-hour care for obstetrical and gynecological patients. At Winnie Palmer Hospital, we offer the finest medical care available to you and your baby. We have a 19-bed unit staffed by a team of doctors, midwives, and nurses with experience in urgent and emergent prenatal issues and high-risk pregnancies. Outpatient testing is scheduled daily including non-stress test and non-emergent gyn...
Reference Code: 121911
- Nursing Operations Mgr I (IP) Winnie Palmer NICU Overflow - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: We are currently seeking a Nurse Operations Mgr I for the Winnie Palmer NICU Overflow department with the following qualifications: Roles: Responsible for the overall operations of an inpatient nursing 24/7 unit. Plans and coordinates quality and service activities in the department/unit and is responsible for the overall culture of safety within the department/unit. Assures development, implementation and evaluation of e...
Reference Code: 121552