Winnie Palmer Hospital Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Winnie Palmer Hospital. Winnie Palmer Hospital jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Winnie Palmer Hospital job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Winnie Palmer Hospital at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- RN (1 or more years experience) Winnie Palmer Hospital Level III - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: The Alexander Center for Neonatology at Winnie Palmer Hospital is one of the largest Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) in the United States. The Alexander Center for Neonatology is capable of the highest level of care for high-risk newborns, and is organized to provide highly skilled, life-saving interventions to critically ill newborns. The Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Winnie Palmer Hospital is cap...
Reference Code: 119249
- RN (1 year experience) Winnie Palmer Mother\Baby Unit 8 floor - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, is the area's only dedicated hospital to providing the most comprehensive services to women. As of September 19, 2013 Winnie Palmer Hospital delivered its 100,000th baby. We are currently seeking experienced RNs to work in the Mother Baby Unit at Winnie Palmer hospital. Experience Twelve months hospital RN experience required. Mother Baby, OB, Med/Surg and Postpartum experience...
Reference Code: 118298
- RN ( Must have 1 or more years of RN exp) Winnie Palmer Outpatient Nursing - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: We are current seeking an RN for our night shift position with the following: Experience Twelve months hospital RN experience required. Licensure/Certification Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS. Education/Training -Graduate of an approved school of nursing -Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing educational. -Meets all mandatory and developme...
Reference Code: 116408