Other Jobs at Orlando Health
By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Other at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- CT Tech\DPH - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents. In addition to being supported by a team of outstanding nurse leaders, top-quality support staff and world-renowned physicians, Dr...
Reference Code: 118151
- Clin Practice Imprv Consultant\OHPG Quality - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: We are seeking a Clinical Practice Improvement Consultant for our OHPG Quality Dept. **Note: Knowledge and understanding of Patient Center Medical Home models and Population Health is highly desired. Education/Training Bachelor's degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business or related clinical field. Licensure/Certification Registered Nurse (RN) with the Florida Department of Health renewed biannually. Experienc...
Reference Code: 118386
- CT Tech\SSEM - South Seminole Hospital, USA
- Description: South Seminole Hospital is a full-service medical, surgical and behavioral community hospital located in Longwood, Florida, and is dedicated to offering quality healthcare services and programs to meet the needs of the Seminole County community. The hospital serves as one of Orlando Health's three Air-Care Team helicopter bases, allowing critical patients to be transferred to ORMC's Level One Trauma Center. S SEM Radiolog...
Reference Code: 119046