By being hired into one of our Nursing Jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager ORMC Ortho Night - Corporate, USA
- Description: Great News Orlando Health is currently seeking Clinical Assistant Nurse Managers for our ORMC Ortho Unit. Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: Graduate from an approved school of nursing, BSN required and two (2) years' experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting required; current professional license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida. National Certification in area of clin...
Reference Code: 111869
- Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager Nights (Nursing Rehab Unit) - Lucerne Hospital, USA
- Description: Orlando Health Rehabilitation Institute is home to a few well-known community programs, such as Lucerne Spinal Center, the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center (BIRC) and Center for Orthopedics. We have been doing what we do for almost 30 years. But our facility is home to more than just spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and hip replacements. As part of the Orlando Health network, we receive patients from ORMC'...
Reference Code: 114633
- Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager SSEM PACU - South Seminole Hospital, USA
- Description: South Seminole Hospital is a full-service medical, surgical and behavioral community hospital located in Longwood, Florida, and is dedicated to offering quality healthcare services and programs to meet the needs of the Seminole County community. The hospital serves as one of Orlando Health's three AirCare Team helicopter bases, allowing critical patients to be transferred to ORMC's Level One Trauma Center. We have an oppo...
Reference Code: 116465