Finance jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Finance careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Finance job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Finance at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Auditor (requires RN license)\ Patient Accounting - Corporate, USA
- Description: Orlando Health's Patient Accounting Appeals Department is currently seeking a full time Medical Auditor. Seeking applicants who have experience with appealing denied claims (preferred). Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: Associate's degree in nursing from an approved school of nursing. Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Florida renewed bi-annually. Five years clinical or healthcare exper...
Reference Code: 114420
- HC Accountant Senior - Health Central, USA
- Description: Location is Health Central Hospital Accountant: Experienced Hospital Accountant needed for 171-bed acute care hospital in West Orlando. Superior accounting skills a must. Position is responsible for month-end closing entries, expense accruals, and detailed fixed asset maintenance. Five to seven years ledger responsibilities from entries to preparing and proofing financial statements, reconciliation of fixed asset and accu...
Reference Code: 115561
- Financial Counselor Lead\ APH ED Registration - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: APH ED Registration department is currently seeking a full time Financial Counselor Lead to cover various shifts (to include holidays and weekend coverage). Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: High School or GED required. Must complete Corporate and Patient Financial Services annual educational requirements. Two (2) years experience in a financial, business office, or customer service environment re...
Reference Code: 118434