Other Jobs at Orlando Health
By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Other at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Echo Sonographer Part Time ORMC Echocardiology - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Orlando Regional Medical Center Echocardiology team is seeking an experienced Echo Sonographer to join their team. This is a Part Time position and qualified candidates must possess the following: Education/Training: Depending on assigned department, education/training as required under established current American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)...
Reference Code: 114847
- Experienced RN Clinical Nurse ORMC ED - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: ORMC ED VFT Days -Graduate of an approved school of nursing -Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS certification. ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. Experience Twelve months hospital RN experience required. Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required. Able to meet job duties of Clinical Nurse I. Must meet unit s...
Reference Code: 113130
- LPN II\Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Practice (Pool position) - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Practice is seeking a LPN II. Note: This is a Pool position. Requirements include: Education/Training: Graduate from an approved school of nursing. Successful completion of a 30 hour approved IV therapy course. Licensure/Certification Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years.. Maintains current CPR certification. The LPN provides nursing care to assigned (pulmon...
Reference Code: 114868