Other Jobs at Orlando Health
By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Other at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Practice Operations at UF Health Cancer Center Oncology Management - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health is current seeking a Practice Operations Manager to join our Oncology Management team. This position will manage practice operations for the UF Health Cancer Center satellite locations to include Ocoee, Longwood and Dr. Phillips outpatient oncology clinics and will be responsible for approximately 4-10 physicians and 15-40 team members. Qualified applicants must possess the follow...
Reference Code: 119201
- Care Coordinator Social Worker - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Collaborates with the assigned clinical team to identify patients most likely to benefit from care coordination services to include assessing patients' risk factors and the need for care coordination, clinical utilization management and preventative care services. Takes the lead in ensuring the continuity and consistency of care, across the continuum (inpatient, emergency and ambulatory care/ outpatient) to ensure integra...
Reference Code: 118229
- Materials\Tool Crib Coord - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Materials/Tool Crib Coordinator compiles records of amount, type, and value of material or stock on hand. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories, notifies supervisor of irregularities. Operates computer terminal to input or retrieve inventory information. Education/Training - High school graduate or equivalent. Experience - Two years of experience in shipping and receiving, tool crib duties and related procedures req...
Reference Code: 118586