By being hired into one of our Nursing Assistant jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Nursing Assistant careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Assistant job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing Assistant at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Tech Advanced\ORMC 8C - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center Medsurg/8C is seeking a variable full time Advanced Clinical Technician for a day shift position, rotating weekends and holidays. Qualified candidates must be a high school graduate or equivalent; and successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or State of Florida Licensed ...
Reference Code: 116366
- Clinical Tech Advanced\ORMC - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: ORMC ICC is seeking a pool Advanced Clinical Tech, for a night shift, rotating weekends and holidays. The qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: One year of recent (within the past five years) experience in a relevant healthcare setting. Completion of RN educational program may substitute for one year experience requirement. High school graduate or equivalent; and successful completion of one of the fo...
Reference Code: 118361
- Clinical Tech Advanced LP 11 General\Bariatric Surgery - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: We are currently seeking an Clinical Tech, Advanced-LP 11 General/Bariatric Surgery for day and night shift: High school graduate or equivalent; and Successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant / Patient Care Assistant Program; or Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation, or graduated nursing student who completed all course work and did not pass State Board exam; or ...
Reference Code: 117405