By being hired into one of our Nursing Assistant jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Nursing Assistant careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Assistant job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing Assistant at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Tech Advanced - Lucerne Hospital, USA
- Description: Hospital experience preferred. Education/Training - High school graduate or equivalent; and Successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or State of Florida Licensed Practical Nurse; or Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation, or Graduate of an approved school of nursing...
Reference Code: 118573
- Clinical Tech Advanced 10LP General\Colorecta\Trauma Surgery ORMC - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: ORMC LP10, General/Colorecta/Trauma Surgery at the 10th floor of the UF Health Cancer Center building is currently seeking an Advanced Clinical Tech for both the Day and Night shifts. Our Nurse to patient ratio on day shift is 4-5 patients per 1 Nurse and 6-7 patient per 1 Clinical Tech. On the night shift, we have a 6 patient to 1 Nurse ratio and a 8 patient to 1 Clinical Tech ratio. We specialize in the postoperative ca...
Reference Code: 116815
- Clinical Tech Part Time (Nights) ORMC Neuro ICU - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a Part-Time Clinical Technician to join our ORMC Neuro ICU team on the night shift. Qualified candidates must possess the following: - High school graduate or equivalent; and successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or State of Florida Licensed Pract...
Reference Code: 120641