Orlando Regional Medical Center Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Orlando Regional Medical Center jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Orlando Regional Medical Center job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Clin Assistant Nurse Manager\ORMC PCU - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Health is a not-for-profit health care organization and a community-based network of hospitals and care centers in the Orlando region. The organization, which includes the area's only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC), an 808-bed hospital in downtown Orlando, speciali...
Reference Code: 115400
- Clin Assistant Nurse Manager ORMC Orthopedics nights - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The ORMC Orthopedics unit is currently seeking a Night Shift Clinical Assistant Nursing Manager for the unit with the following qualifications: Education/Training Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree. Licensure/Certification Current professional license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida. Maintains current BLS; as determined by specialty area ACLS, PALS, NALS...
Reference Code: 116691
- Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager \ORMC Trauma ICU - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center is seeking a Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager/Trauma ICU for a day shift position. Join the multidisciplinary team of professionals in a dynamic, fast paced 14 bed unit. Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: Graduate from an approved school of nursing, BSN required and two (2) years' experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting required; previous trauma IC...
Reference Code: 114387