Orlando Regional Medical Center Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Orlando Regional Medical Center jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Orlando Regional Medical Center job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Echo Sonographer\ORMC Echocardiology (Per Diem) - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Orlando Regional Medical Center Echocardiology team is seeking an experienced Echo Sonographer to join their team. Qualified candidates must possess the following: Education/Training: Depending on assigned department, education/training as required under established current American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) guidelines. Licensure/Certificati...
Reference Code: 117682
- Clinical Tech Advanced\ORMC ICC - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: ORMC ICC is seeking a pool Advanced Clinical Tech, for a day shift, rotating weekends and holidays. The qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: One year of recent (within the past five years) experience in a relevant healthcare setting. Completion of RN educational program may substitute for one year experience requirement. High school graduate or equivalent; and successful completion of one of the foll...
Reference Code: 118360
- Clinical Tech Advanced\ORMC 8C - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center Medsurg/8C is seeking a variable full time Advanced Clinical Technician for a day shift position, rotating weekends and holidays. Qualified candidates must be a high school graduate or equivalent; and successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or State of Florida Licensed ...
Reference Code: 116366