Orlando Regional Medical Center Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Orlando Regional Medical Center jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Orlando Regional Medical Center job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Nurse Manager ORMC Surgery - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: As one of the largest tertiary facilities in the region, Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) offers the most advanced care available for all your surgical, medical, rehabilitative and emergency care needs. In addition to a highly qualified team of physicians, nurses and clinical staff, we offer the very latest in technology and diagnostic imaging capabilities. ORMC is a home to Central Florida's only Level One Trauma C...
Reference Code: 119188
- Cardiovascular Service Line Manager\OHHI Administration - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Manager, Cardiovascular Service Line needed for the Orlando Health Heart Institute. The Orlando Health Heart Institute is seeking an experienced Leader with experience preferable obtained through the management of a clinical service line. The Cardiovascular Service Line Manager is responsible for ensuring quality of care, patient-first focus and adequate patient access in daily operations within the scope of services thro...
Reference Code: 118279
- Care Coordinator RN (Pool) - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: This is a Pool position. Collaborates with the assigned clinical team to identify patients most likely to benefit from care coordination services to include assessing patients' risk factors and the need for care coordination, clinical utilization management and preventative care services. Takes the lead in ensuring the continuity and consistency of care, across the continuum (inpatient, emergency and ambulatory care/ outp...
Reference Code: 118228