Orlando Regional Medical Center Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Orlando Regional Medical Center jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Orlando Regional Medical Center job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Research Coord I - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Participate in the development, coordination and implementation of research and administrative strategies essential to the management of clinical trials research. Education/Training - Bachelor degree in health related field (i.e. Healthcare Administrative, Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Health and Wellness or Health Information Management) ; or Associate degree in related field (i.e. Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Res...
Reference Code: 120753
- Clinical Educator (Trauma ICU + Stepdown) ADV Pract Nursing - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: As one of the largest tertiary facilities in the region, Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) offers the most advanced care available for all your surgical, medical, rehabilitative and emergency care needs. In addition to a highly qualified team of physicians, nurses and clinical staff, we offer the very latest in technology and diagnostic imaging capabilities. ORMC is a home to Central Florida's only Level One Trauma C...
Reference Code: 120585
- Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager\ORMC Trauma Step Down - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center is seeking a Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager/Trauma Step-Down for a day shift position. Join the multidisciplinary team of professionals in a dynamic, fast paced 14 bed unit. Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: Graduate from an approved school of nursing, BSN required and two (2) years' experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting required; previous tra...
Reference Code: 119835