Orlando Regional Medical Center Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Orlando Regional Medical Center jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Orlando Regional Medical Center job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Invasive Specialist Tech\ORMC Cardiac Cath Lab (per diem) - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Orlando Regional Medical Center has an opportunity for an Invasive Specialist Tech to join their team. Qualified candidates must possess the following: Education/Training: A graduate of an accredited school of Respiratory Care, Radiologic Technology, Cardiovascular Technology. Licensure/Certification: - Must possess certification as a Rad Tech (RT) renewed yearly; or - Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) renewed ev...
Reference Code: 115889
- Lab Phlebotomist Certified\ORMC - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Ctr is seeking variable full time and pool Certified Phlebotomist's, first and second shift available. Qualified applicant will meet the following requirements: High School graduate or equivalent, phlebotomy experience preferred and CPR certified. Phlebotomy certification from American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), the National Phlebotomy Association (NPA), American Society of Phlebotomy ...
Reference Code: 117957
- Financial Counselor I\ OHHI PB Registration - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: OHHI PB Registration department is currently seeking an experienced Financial Counselor to cover day shift. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: High School or GED required. Must complete Patient Financial Services Orientation program and annual educational requirements. Two (2) years experience in a financial, business office, or customer service environment required. Proficient in Windows environme...
Reference Code: 118429