Orlando Regional Medical Center Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Orlando Regional Medical Center jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Orlando Regional Medical Center job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Financial Counselor I (2nd Shift)\ ORMC ED Registration - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: ORMC ED Registration department is currently seeking full time Financial Counselors to cover second shift, to include various holidays and weekend coverage for ORMC's 24/7 ED. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: High School or GED required. Must complete Patient Financial Services Orientation program and annual educational requirements. Two (2) years experience in a financial, business office, or cu...
Reference Code: 118880
- Experienced RN Clinical Nurse\ORMC ED (Nights) - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Orlando Regional Medical Center Emergency Dept is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join their team. Qualified candidates will have the following: Experience: Twelve (12) months hospital RN experience. Education/Training: - Graduate of an approved school of nursing - Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing education - Meets all mandatory and developmental requirements for Orlando Heal...
Reference Code: 112999
- Experienced Registered Nurse\ORMC Cardiac Cath Lab - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Orlando Regional Medical Center's Cardiac Cath Lab is seeking an experienced RN Clinical Nurse to join their team. Qualified candidates will have the following: Experience: Twelve (12) months hospital RN experience required with at least a Basic Critical Care Course certification. Interventional Radiology/Cardiology or Pre-Post Procedural experience a plus, but not required. Education/Training: - Graduate of an approv...
Reference Code: 117922