Orlando Regional Medical Center Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Orlando Regional Medical Center jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Orlando Regional Medical Center job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Specialist\ORMC Trauma Registry - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The ORMC Trauma Registry has an opening for a Clinical Specialist. Collects accurate data from optical imaging and the actual patient record, to provide valid and reliable patient information in accordance with the published standards. Education/Training - Associate degree in Nursing. Licensure/Certification - Maintain current Registered Nurse license in the State of Florida. Experience - Two (2) years clinical experience...
Reference Code: 119517
- Clinical Tech Advanced - Lucerne Hospital, USA
- Description: Hospital experience preferred. Education/Training - High school graduate or equivalent; and Successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or State of Florida Licensed Practical Nurse; or Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation, or Graduate of an approved school of nursing...
Reference Code: 118573
- Clinical Spec Pharmacy Svcs\ORMC - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Health is a $1.9 billion not-for-profit health care organization, a community-based network of hospitals and care centers in the Orlando region and home to one of the largest tertiary facilities and Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center, designated as a "Trauma Program of Excellence . As a family of specialty and community hospitals, each has its own character, a natural extension of the specialized servi...
Reference Code: 120293