Other Jobs at Orlando Health
By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Other at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Regulatory Consultant - Corporate, USA
- Description: Functions as a consultant to all Orlando Health in the area of healthcare regulations, standards, and clinical performance improvement. Education/Training - Bachelor's degree in healthcare, nursing, allied health or closely related field. Licensure/Certification - If RN, maintain license with Florida Department of Health renewed biannually; or If Allied Health professional, maintain license with Florida Department of Heal...
Reference Code: 122206
- Recruiter Orlando Health Corporate Human Resources - Corporate, USA
- Description: Orlando Health is a $1.9 billion not-for-profit health care organization and a community-based network of hospitals and care centers in the Orlando region. The organization, which includes the area's only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. They are: Orlando Regional Medical Center; Arnold Palmer Hospital for Childr...
Reference Code: 122438
- Program Director Pediatrics\Orlando Health and UF College of Medicine - Corporate, USA
- Description: The University of Florida College of Medicine and Orlando Health are seeking a Program Director to lead a fully accredited pediatrics residency training program. Candidate must be board certified in pediatrics, meet the requirements for Maintenance of Certification in pediatrics or a subspecialty of pediatrics through the ABP, and have at least 3 years of educational and administrative experience within a residency traini...
Reference Code: 121915