Other Jobs at Orlando Health
By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Other at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) Licensed Counselor - Corporate, USA
- Description: Orlando Health's Employee Assistant Program (EAP) is currently seeking a full time EAP Counselor to work day shifts with some evening hours. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements upon hire: Master's Degree in Mental Health, Psychology, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy is required. Licensed by the Florida Department of Health as Licensed Mental Health Counselor, or Licensed Clinical Social Wo...
Reference Code: 114798
- Director Skilled Nursing Facility - Corporate, USA
- Description: Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates and directs the programs, policies, and activities of the facility/facilities. Ensures that all employees, residents, visitors, and the general public follow established policies and procedures. Education/Training - Bachelor degree. Licensure/Certification - Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator's license or meet the licensure requirements of th...
Reference Code: 114648
- Mgr Transition Services - Corporate, USA
- Description: Position is located at Dr. P Phillips Hospital Education/Training - Bachelor's degree in health related field required (RN) or Master's in Social Work (MSW). Licensure/Certification - If Bachelor degree in health related field, a current RN license in the State of Florida is also required. Experience - Six (6) years related experience in healthcare to include two (2) years of experience in Utilization Management, Disch...
Reference Code: 114576