Hospital Food Service
By being hired into one of our Hospital Food Service Jobs jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Food & Nutrition Services Jobs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Food & Nutrition Services Jobs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Food & Nutrition Services Jobs at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Dr Phillips Hospital Patient Food Hospitality Attendant Various Shifts - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Patient Food Hospitality attendants are needed for various shifts. Must display excellent communication and customer service skills with patients, nursing staff and visitors. Customer service experience preferred. Computer knowledge preferred. Responsible for delivery of the proper tray to the correct patient using proper customer service skills. Responsible for arranging trays on delivery cart and logging delivery times....
Reference Code: 120090
- Hot Prep Cook Dr P Phillips Food and Nutrition - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Dr. P. Phillips Food and Nutrition is currently seeking a Hot Prep Cook. NOTE: Variable Full Time (between 32-39 hours per week). Work schedule may include weekend and holiday coverage as needed. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to respond to comm...
Reference Code: 122222
- Patient Food Hospitality Attendant (Part Time) Dr P Phillips Hospital - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, located in southwest Orange County, is currently seeking Patient Food Hospitality Attendants to work PART TIME (24 through 31 hours per week). Schedule will typically be 2:30pm to 7:30pm on a regular basis. Work schedule may include weekends and holidays. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between...
Reference Code: 122221