By being hired into one of our LPN jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in LPN careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired LPN job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in LPN at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- LPN Clinical Liaison - Orlando Physicians Network Inc, USA
- Description: LPN Licensure required. Bi-lingual with homecare/office experience preferred. Responsible to coordinate, communicate and document patient care needs and remedies among and between physician, physician extenders, and other health care team members for home based primary physician practice. Education/Training - Graduate from an approved school of nursing. Licensure/Certification - Maintains current LPN license in the State ...
Reference Code: 119713
- LPN (HH) - Post Acute Care\Home Health, USA
- Description: Education/Training - Graduate from an approved school of nursing. Licensure/Certification - Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification. Valid Florida driver s license with no more than six (6) points, at least 21 years of age, and must be insurable under the Orlando Health insurance carrier s requirements and standards. Experience - One year of ...
Reference Code: 119252
- LPN - Health Central, USA
- Description: Join the Team at Health Central Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Winter Garden. Full time 3pm-11pm shifts for LPN. Long term care experience a plus. 120686...
Reference Code: 120686