By being hired into one of our Nursing Jobs at Orlando Health, you’ll be a key member of the Orlando Health team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing at Orlando Health may be waiting for you!
RN OR Nurse Inpatient APH Cardiac OR
Job Location: Arnold Palmer Hospital
Arnold Palmer Hospital is a 158-bed pediatric hospital facility and part of Orlando Health and is supported by the Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation. Arnold Palmer Hospital is the first facility in Central Florida to provide emergency care exclusively for pediatrics and to rank as one of the "Best Children's Hospitals by U.S. News and World Report.
We are the only comprehensive Pediatric Cardiovascular Program currently in central Florida.
We are ranked by US News and World Report's top children's Hospital's for Heart and Heart Surgery again in 2012; and have been for the last 3 out of 4 years. We have a 20-bed dedicated Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) with a dedicated multi-disciplinary healthcare team. We have excellent Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgical outcomes, for all levels of surgical complexity. We promote family centered care utilizing an interdisciplinary team approach in restoring and promoting optimal levels of health and function to our patients and their families. Our nurses are an integral part of the healthcare team and are specially trained to manage some of the most complex pediatric cardiac patients. Come join our team
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse who meets the below requirements:
Graduate from an approved school of nursing. BSN or current national certification in area of practice required (CNOR, CRNFA).
Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS, ACLS, NRP and PALS certifications.
Two (2) years Surgery RN experience required. Pediatric experience is strongly preferred.
Job ID: 112773
- Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager APH Special Care - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Clinical Perfusionist\APH Cardiac OR - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Clinical Supervisor (HFO) - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Clinical Tech Advanced APH Cardio ICU - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Dietitian Registered (Per Diem) APMC Clinical Nutrition - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Learning Specialist\ Pediatric Critical Care Team APMC Admin - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- LPN Perioperative Anesthesia APH Cardiac OR - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Mental Health Therapist LCSW Required\Overnight Schedule - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Registered Nurse (Must have 1 yr RN exp) APH PACU - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Registered Nurse\Arnold Palmer Pediatric Hematology\Oncology - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA