Arnold Palmer Hospital Jobs at Orlando Health
Orlando Health currently has the following openings at Arnold Palmer Hospital. Arnold Palmer Hospital jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Arnold Palmer Hospital job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career at Arnold Palmer Hospital at Orlando Health.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Assistant Certified - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Performs patient care under the direction and supervision of the physician and supervision of the lead nurse in an ambulatory care setting. Education/Training - High school graduate or equivalent. Meets the certification requirements set forth by governing agencies as listed in the certification section. Licensure/Certification - Current certification by one of the following agencies: Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by ...
Reference Code: 121146
- Infant Screening Coordinator - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: This position coordinates all activities at Orlando Health pertaining to the Newborn Screening Program. Acts as the chief liaison between the State Newborn Screening Program and Orlando Health. Also assures that a Newborn Screening specimen is collected on all newborn infants admitted to Orlando Health High school graduate or equivalent. CPR/medical terminology certifications required or within one year of employment. Phl...
Reference Code: 121337
- Mental Health Therapist LCSW Required - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Develop comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment and clinical impressions responsive to age appropriate patients/family needs and concerns. Education/Training - A Masters degree is required from a graduate program that has been accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). Licensure/Certification - A valid and active Florida state (Chapter 491 Florida Statutes) licensure; Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Expe...
Reference Code: 121521