Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Care Coordinator\OH Surgical Group - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: The OH Surgical Group is seeking a Care Coordinator that has experience working with breast cancer patients, breast surgery patients, or general surgery experience. *Bilingual highly desired - (Spanish, Creole, or French)*. Education/Training Graduate from an approved school of nursing. BSN required. Licensure/Certification Current license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida. Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Pro...
Reference Code: 114332
- Case Coord Child Protect Team - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Child Protection Team CPT Case Coordinators provide expert consultation and training to community professionals involved in the investigation and assessment of child abuse allegations. Education/Training - Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major emphasis on social work, psychology, sociology, counseling, child development, or nursing. Experience - Three (3) years experience working with chi...
Reference Code: 114655
- Clin Assistant Nurse Manager LP 11 Gen\Bariaric Surgery Nights - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Two (2) years experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting. Essential Functions Responsible for the day to day operations within the clinical setting to ensure delivery of quality service and optimal patient flow. Education/Training Graduate from an approved school of nursing with BSN. National certification in clinical specialty required. Attends Lessons in Leadership within first ninety (90) days of hire ...
Reference Code: 114618
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.