Jobs and Careers at Orlando Health
Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Orlando Health is a tobacco-free campus and has implemented a tobacco-free hiring provision. Individuals who receive a job offer will be tested for primary use levels of cotinine, a by-product of nicotine. Tobacco use includes, but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, herbal tobacco products and smokeless tobacco.
Recent Job Openings
- Nursing Assistant (Nights) ORMC Orthopedics - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center is currently seeking an Nursing Assistant to join our ORMC Orthopedics team on both the Night shift. Qualified candidates must possess the following: - High school graduate or equivalent; and successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or State of Florida Licensed Practical...
Reference Code: 123659
- Barista Health Central Hospital (Various Shifts) - Health Central, USA
- Description: Health Central Hospital Food and Nutrition Services team, located in Ocoee, FL, is looking for Baristas. Food service industry or customer service experience is preferred. Note: Various shifts and work as needed positions are available. Work schedules may include weekends and holidays. Qualified applicants are required to have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Duties: Demonstrate ability to perform cashier function of ...
Reference Code: 123961
- Assistant Nurse Manager ORMC Trauma Step Down - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center Trauma Step Down is seeking a Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager for the night shift. Join the multidisciplinary team of professionals in a dynamic, fast paced unit. Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: Graduate from an approved school of nursing, BSN required and two (2) years' experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting required. Previous Trauma ICU, cri...
Reference Code: 123885
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.
Copyright © 2012 Orlando Health/EOE/Tobacco-Free/Drug-Free Environment