Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Data Center Administrator III - Corporate, USA
- Description: Orland Health is currently seeking for a candidate to act in a technical lead role with broad technical skills with Microsoft Windows server technologies in a domain environment, general networking services, enterprise backup technology, storage and server virtualization, and malicious protection software required. Under limited supervision, the Data Center Administrator (DCAIII) is responsible for leading several Informa...
Reference Code: 114730
- Clinical Perfusionist APH Cardiac OR - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Essential Functions- -Under the supervision of a physician member of the medical staff, the Clinical Perfusionist will operate the heart-lung machine in order to maintain the circulation and other organ functions perioperatively for the supervising medical staff member's patients that require cardiopulmonary bypass during congenital cardiac surgical procedures. - Monitors the supervising medical staff member's patient's h...
Reference Code: 111212
- Database Analyst II - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: The Database Analyst II (DBAII) administers, manages, designs, documents, and evaluates a variety of database management systems; performs complex technical, analytical and professional services and problem resolution. Under minimal direction, is competent to perform duties as assigned to support the operation of Orlando Health Business Units. This DBA will support the Orlando Health Physician Group applications such as A...
Reference Code: 113902
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.