Jobs and Careers at Orlando Health
Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Orlando Health is a tobacco-free campus and has implemented a tobacco-free hiring provision. Individuals who receive a job offer will be tested for primary use levels of cotinine, a by-product of nicotine. Tobacco use includes, but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, herbal tobacco products and smokeless tobacco.
Recent Job Openings
- A\R Rep II \ Mgd Care and Govt HMO CBO - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: Orlando Health's Professional Services Managed Care /Govt HMO department is currently seeking an A/R Rep II. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: High School graduate or GED required. Must complete staff development within the 6 months of hire date. One (1) year experience in related field (medical billing/collections/managed care) required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word required. Abil...
Reference Code: 120691
- Administrative Assistant\ORMC Inpatient Medicine Group - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: Our ORMC Inpatient Medicine Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant. **Note: This position requires four (4) years clerical or secretarial experience. Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent. Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and/or database software, preferably Microsoft Office-based products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). 121329...
Reference Code: 121329
- Administrative Supervisor (Part Time\Night) SSEM Nursing Admin Med\Surg - South Seminole Hospital, USA
- Description: South Seminole Hospital is a full-service medical, surgical and behavioral community hospital located in Longwood, Florida, and is dedicated to offering quality healthcare services and programs to meet the needs of the Seminole County community. The hospital serves as one of Orlando Health's three AirCare Team helicopter bases, allowing critical patients to be transferred to ORMC's Level One Trauma Center. The SSEM Nursin...
Reference Code: 116332
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.
Copyright © 2012 Orlando Health/EOE/Tobacco-Free/Drug-Free Environment