Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Family Care Coordinator (Early Steps) Bachelors Required - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Early Steps; Case Management; Service Coordinator Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is a part of Orlando Health Education/Training - Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university with major emphasis in early childhood, social work, special education, child development, health education, psychology, and/or interdisciplinary sociology. Bachelor degree in another area, to be considered for this position, must ...
Reference Code: 114780
- Facility Dev Project Manager - Corporate, USA
- Description: Bachelor's degree. Associate's degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelor's degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelor's degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Experience Five year's experience in a large hospital to in...
Reference Code: 113752
- Experienced RN Clinical Nurse\ORMC ED Nights - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: ORMC ED VFT Nights -Graduate of an approved school of nursing -Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS certification. ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. Experience Twelve months hospital RN experience required. Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required. Able to meet job duties of Clinical Nurse I. Must meet unit...
Reference Code: 112999
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.