Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Home Care Coordinator (Pool) - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Two years experience as a professional nurse with one year discharge planning experience. Must have demonstrated understanding of RN Case Management Services and ability to practice critical thinking when evaluating referrals for post hospital care. RN, Licensed FL Registered Nurse. Valid FL driver's license and ability to drive to other sites as needed. Coordinates services between home health care, hospitals and the med...
Reference Code: 109642
- Guest Services Representative\DPH (Part Time 24 hrs wk Nights and Weekend hours ) - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: The Dr. Phillips, Guest Services Dept. is seeking a Part Time, Guest Services Representative. The hours for this position will be at night and on weekends. It requires full scheduling flexibility. Note: This position requires two years of experience in a customer service setting. This position also requires the scheduling flexibility to meet a 24/7 department. Education/Training High School diploma or GED. Licensure/Certi...
Reference Code: 114747
- Guest Services Representative\APMC VFT 2nd shift (possible varied shifts) - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: The APMC Guest Services Dept. is seeking a VFT, 2nd shift, Guest Services Representative. This position requires applicants to have full scheduling flexibility including weekends and holidays. Note: This position requires two years of experience in a customer service setting. This position also requires the scheduling flexibility to meet a 24/7 department. Education/Training High School diploma or GED. Licensure/Certifica...
Reference Code: 114781
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.