Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) Licensed Counselor - Corporate, USA
- Description: Orlando Health's Employee Assistant Program (EAP) is currently seeking a full time EAP Counselor to work day shifts with some evening hours. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements upon hire: Master's Degree in Mental Health, Psychology, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy is required. Licensed by the Florida Department of Health as Licensed Mental Health Counselor, or Licensed Clinical Social Wo...
Reference Code: 114798
- Environmental Housekeeper (Wed Sat)\ Hubbard House - Corporate, USA
- Description: The Hubbard House is currently seeking a pool/per diem (on call- as needed) Environmental Services Housekeeper to cover various shifts and to assist the group lead in deep cleans, floor work, and as needed tasks. Seeking candidates with strong hospitality experience. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of num...
Reference Code: 114438
- Education Coordinator II\Specialist \ Emergency Department - Corporate, USA
- Description: Education and Development is currently seeking an Education Coordinator II/Specialist for the Emergency Department team. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: Bachelor degree in Nursing, Education or related field for Education Coordinator II position, and a Master's degree in Nursing, Education or related field required for Education Specialist. Experience Three (3) years of acute clinical experience...
Reference Code: 113827
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.