Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Clin Assistant Nurse Manager\ORMC PCU - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Health is a not-for-profit health care organization and a community-based network of hospitals and care centers in the Orlando region. The organization, which includes the area's only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC), an 808-bed hospital in downtown Orlando, speciali...
Reference Code: 115400
- Clin Assistant Nurse Manager ORMC Orthopedics - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The ORMC Orthopedics unit is currently seeking an Night Shift Clinical Assistant Nursing Manager for the unit with the following qualifications: Education/Training Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree. Licensure/Certification Current professional license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida. Maintains current BLS; as determined by specialty area ACLS, PALS, N...
Reference Code: 116691
- Clin Assistant Nurse Manager LCRN Rehab Nursing - Lucerne Hospital, USA
- Description: Orlando Health Rehabilitation Institute is home to a few well-known community programs, such as Lucerne Spinal Center, the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center (BIRC) and Center for Orthopedics. We have been doing what we do for almost 30 years. But our facility is home to more than just spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and hip replacements. As part of the Orlando Health network, we receive patients from ORMC'...
Reference Code: 115990
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.