Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Asst Nurse Manager I General\Bariatric Surgery - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Shift- Nights Two (2) years experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting. Essential Functions Responsible for the day to day operations within the clinical setting to ensure delivery of quality service and optimal patient flow. Education/Training Graduate from an approved school of nursing with BSN. National certification in clinical specialty required. Attends Lessons in Leadership within first ninety (90...
Reference Code: 114100
- Clinical Informatics Spec I - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The Clinical Informatics Specialist I is responsible for ensuring consistent use of Information technology in the patient care setting and the adoption of workflow changes enabled by information technology. The Clinical Informatics Specialist I will be assigned to specific sites within Orlando Health and will be the primary clinical contact for end users as it relates to use of information technology. Bachelor degree in n...
Reference Code: 114066
- Clinical Informatics Spec II - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: Bachelor degree in nursing, informatics, or allied health. Five (5) years of active and progressive experience in an acute care patient setting. Project management skills necessary to coordinate multi-phase, multi-discipline projects working with all levels of staff. The Clinical Informatics Specialist II is responsible for the clinical and technical aspects of departmental work efforts. This position provides facilitatio...
Reference Code: 113747
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.