Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Nurse Manager Winnie Palmer L+D OR\PACU - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies is the only hospital in Central Florida built for women and led by women. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation's largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units. Our physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological...
Reference Code: 116410
- BioMed Tech I - Corporate, USA
- Description: Education/Training - Associate degree in Biomedical Equipment Repair, Electronics, Computerized Technology or related field. Two years of directly related work experience and/or training in repair/support of medical equipment/computerized systems may substitute for the Associate degree. Experience - Two years of directly related work experience in repair/support of medical equipment/computerized systems. Associate degre...
Reference Code: 116763
- Biomedical Equipment Spec (2 Positions) - Corporate, USA
- Description: Positions are for Ultrasound or Lab areas. See specific details for each below. Ultrasound Support - Ensures corporate ultrasounds meets manufacturer's specifications for safe and proper use by the performance of routine safety inspections, PM/calibrations, and technical repairs. Safely utilizes test equipment and other support devices to maintain instrument integrity and accuracy and is responsible for training other co...
Reference Code: 116278
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.