Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Family Support Worker Bilingual English\Creole Preferred - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Binligual, English/Creole preferred. Under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor, optimizes the home environment for the physical, mental, and emotional well being of children who are at risk of being abused or neglected, assisting in strengthening the parent-child relationship by improving parenting skills, reducing family stress, and meeting needs of parents. Education/Training - High School diploma or its equiva...
Reference Code: 114656
- Financial Analyst Spec\OHPG Administration - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: Orlando Health Physician Group is seeking a Financial Analyst Specialist. Education/Training Bachelor degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting or Finance. Experience Two (2) years healthcare experience is required. Extensive PC experience with Excel is required. A Master's degree may offset two years of required experience. In this position, you would perform financial analysis related to physician pra...
Reference Code: 114810
- Family Care Coordinator (Early Steps) Bachelors Required - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Early Steps; Case Management; Service Coordinator Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is a part of Orlando Health Education/Training - Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university with major emphasis in early childhood, social work, special education, child development, health education, psychology, and/or interdisciplinary sociology. Bachelor degree in another area, to be considered for this position, must ...
Reference Code: 114780
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.