Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Director Skilled Nursing Facility - Corporate, USA
- Description: Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates and directs the programs, policies, and activities of the facility/facilities. Ensures that all employees, residents, visitors, and the general public follow established policies and procedures. Education/Training - Bachelor degree. Licensure/Certification - Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator's license or meet the licensure requirements of th...
Reference Code: 114648
- Director Primary Care Network Development - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: Orlando Health Physician Group Education/Training - Requires completion of a Master's degree. Experience - Requires a minimum of eight years directly related experience, to include experience with large group physician practices and successfully leading complex physician negotiations and transactions. Experience in clinically integrated systems preferred. Must be comfortable working with various stakeholders, including ...
Reference Code: 114604
- Discharge Planner\SW II Pool - Corporate, USA
- Description: Education/Training - Master's degree in Social Work required. Experience - Four years experience in related Health care to include Discharge Planning, and/or Case Management required.114479...
Reference Code: 114479
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.