Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Future openings RN Clinical Nurse II APH Oncology - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: This position is an RN II position at Arnold Palmer Hospital, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. At least a year of hospital experience required. Graduate of an approved school of nursing. Maintains current BLS. Pediatric and/or oncology experience preferred. BSN preferred. Provides direct patient care. Assess patient's needs and develops/revises an individualized plan of care based on patient needs and responses. Evaluates ...
Reference Code: 113113
- Guest Services Representative\APMC VFT 2nd shift (possible varied shifts) - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: The APMC Guest Services Dept. is seeking a VFT, 2nd shift, Guest Services Representative. This position requires applicants to have full scheduling flexibility including weekends and holidays. Note: This position requires two years of experience in a customer service setting. This position also requires the scheduling flexibility to meet a 24/7 department. Education/Training High School diploma or GED. Licensure/Certifica...
Reference Code: 114781
- Floor Tech\Dr Phillips VFT 2nd Shift - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Note: This is a VFT, 2nd shift position at Dr. Phillips Hospital. Education/Training Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Must have good working knowledge and be capable of accessing and using all department related computer systems, such as but not...
Reference Code: 114528
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.