Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Nurse Manager Winnie Palmer L+D OR\PACU - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies is the only hospital in Central Florida built for women and led by women. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation's largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units. Our physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological...
Reference Code: 116410
- Advanced Clinical Tech\ORMC Trauma Step Down - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The ORMC Trauma Step-Down Unit has an opening for an Advanced Clinical Tech on the Night shift. Qualified candidates have the following education/experience: High school graduate or equivalent; and Successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant / Patient Care Assistant Program; or Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation, or graduated nursing student who completed al...
Reference Code: 116247
- BioMed Tech I - Corporate, USA
- Description: Education/Training - Associate degree in Biomedical Equipment Repair, Electronics, Computerized Technology or related field. Two years of directly related work experience and/or training in repair/support of medical equipment/computerized systems may substitute for the Associate degree. Experience - Two years of directly related work experience in repair/support of medical equipment/computerized systems. Associate degre...
Reference Code: 116763
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.