Jobs and Careers at Orlando Health
Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Orlando Health is a tobacco-free campus and has implemented a tobacco-free hiring provision. Individuals who receive a job offer will be tested for primary use levels of cotinine, a by-product of nicotine. Tobacco use includes, but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, herbal tobacco products and smokeless tobacco.
Recent Job Openings
- Grad Nurse\BSN APH Acute Peds - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Arnold Palmer Hospital is a 158-bed pediatric hospital facility located in Orlando, Florida, United States. The hospital is part of Orlando Health and is supported by the Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation. Arnold Palmer Hospital is the first facility in Central Florida to provide emergency care exclusively for pediatrics. The Bert Martin's Champions for Children Emergency Department and Trauma Center is part of the ...
Reference Code: 119230
- Nursing Assistant LCRN Rehab Nursing - Lucerne Hospital, USA
- Description: LCRN Rehab Nursing has openings for an experienced Nursing Assistant on the Night shift. Qualified candidates have the following education/experience: High school graduate or equivalent; and Successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant / Patient Care Assistant Program; or Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation, or graduated nursing student who completed all course w...
Reference Code: 121658
- Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager WPH PACU - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies is the only hospital in Central Florida built for women and led by women. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation's largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units. Our physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological...
Reference Code: 123925
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.
Copyright © 2012 Orlando Health/EOE/Tobacco-Free/Drug-Free Environment