Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Cashier (3rd Shift 9pm 5am) \ APMC Food and Nutrition - Arnold Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: APMC Food and Nutrition is currently seeking a Cashier for their food service lines. This position is full time status, on the 3rd shifr (9pm-530am). Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to write simple correspondence and respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Experience ...
Reference Code: 116991
- Careview Monitor Tech\ DPH Centralized Telemetry - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is currently seeking a Careview Monitor Tech II professional to join their team with the following qualifications: One (1) year of Monitor Tech experience and High school diploma or equivalent is required. Must complete CareView Monitoring Training within three (3) months of appointment. Incumbent mu...
Reference Code: 115506
- Cardiovascular Nurse Manager Orlando Health Heart Institute - Orlando Health Physician Group, USA
- Description: A Cardiovascular Nurse Manager is needed for the Orlando Health Heart Institute. The Orlando Health Heart Institute is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) with Management experience preferable obtained through the management of a clinical service line. The Cardiovascular Service Line Manager is responsible for ensuring quality of care, patient-first focus and adequate patient access in daily operations within th...
Reference Code: 116149
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.