Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Advanced Clinical Tech ORMC Cardiac Intervention Unit - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: The ORMC Cardiac Intervention Unit has an opening for an Advanced Clinical Tech on the Day shift. Qualified candidates have the following education/experience: High school graduate or equivalent; and Successful completion of one of the following: Nursing Assistant / Patient Care Assistant Program; or Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation, or graduated nursing student who completed ...
Reference Code: 115702
- Advanced Clinical Tech\ORMC Neuro ICU - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Neuro ICU is seeking a part time Advanced Clinical Technician, day and night shifts available. The qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: One year of recent (within the past five years) experience in a relevant healthcare setting. Completion of RN educational program may substitute for one year experience requirement. High school graduate or equivalent; and successful completion of one of the following...
Reference Code: 116233
- Assistant Nurse Manager Winnie Palmer L+D OR\PACU - Winnie Palmer Hospital, USA
- Description: Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies is the only hospital in Central Florida built for women and led by women. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation's largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units. Our physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological...
Reference Code: 116410
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.