Jobs and Careers at Orlando Health
Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Orlando Health is a tobacco-free campus and has implemented a tobacco-free hiring provision. Individuals who receive a job offer will be tested for primary use levels of cotinine, a by-product of nicotine. Tobacco use includes, but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, herbal tobacco products and smokeless tobacco.
Recent Job Openings
- RN Clinical Nurse II - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: As one of the largest tertiary facilities in the region, Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) offers the most advanced care available for all your surgical, medical, rehabilitative and emergency care needs. In addition to a highly qualified team of physicians, nurses and clinical staff, we offer the very latest in technology and diagnostic imaging capabilities. ORMC is a home to Central Florida's only Level One Trauma C...
Reference Code: 122657
- Assistant Nurse Manager ORMC Trauma Step Down - Orlando Regional Medical Ctr, USA
- Description: Orlando Regional Medical Center Trauma Step Down is seeking a Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager for the night shift. Join the multidisciplinary team of professionals in a dynamic, fast paced unit. Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: Graduate from an approved school of nursing, BSN required and two (2) years' experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting required. Previous Trauma ICU, cri...
Reference Code: 123885
- Environmental Housekeeper (Variable Full Time) Dr P Phillips Hospital (VFT) - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Dr. P. Phillips Hospital Environmental Services team, located in southwest Orange county, is currently seeking a housekeeper with custodial experience preferred. NOTE: Variable Full Time: 32 -39 hours per work week. Various shifts. Work schedule may include weekends and holidays. Previous housekeeping experience and basic computer knowledge is preferred. Good communication and customer service skills are necessary. Must h...
Reference Code: 123320
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.
Copyright © 2012 Orlando Health/EOE/Tobacco-Free/Drug-Free Environment