Bring your career to a Central Florida Healthcare Leader!
Orlando Health is one of Central Florida’s largest employers with approximately 16,000 team members and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing high quality care and service that revolves around patients’ needs. We prove this everyday with over 110,000 inpatient admissions and nearly 690,000 outpatient visits each year. In all, Orlando Health serves 1.6 million Central Florida residents and nearly 3,000 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides approximately $239 million in support of community health needs.
Recent Job Openings
- Home Health Aide (Per Diem) - Post Acute Care/Home Health, USA
- Description: Education/Training - High school graduate or equivalent. Successful completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide training course. Successful completion of the Competency Performance Evaluation Testing (CPET) annually. Minimum 2 hours initial HIV/AIDS training and then 1 hour biannually. Licensure/Certification - Maintains current BLS certification. Valid Florida drivers license with no more than fiv...
Reference Code: 114684
- Home Care Coordinator (Pool) - Corporate, USA
- Description: Education/Training - Graduate from an approved School of Nursing. Licensure/Certification - Requires Registered Nurse licensed by the Florida State Board of Nursing. Renewed every two years. Experience - Requires two (2) years experience as a professional nurse with preferably one (1) year in community health nursing. Demonstrates understanding of Home Health Care Services.114176...
Reference Code: 114176
- Home Care Coordinator (Pool) - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, USA
- Description: Two years experience as a professional nurse with one year discharge planning experience. Must have demonstrated understanding of RN Case Management Services and ability to practice critical thinking when evaluating referrals for post hospital care. RN, Licensed FL Registered Nurse. Valid FL driver's license and ability to drive to other sites as needed. Coordinates services between home health care, hospitals and the med...
Reference Code: 109642
Practice Your Passion with a Central Florida Healthcare Leader.
Orlando Health is committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer each full-time and part-time team member a wide variety of health, life, and disability options tailored to meet your specific needs.